Enable Technologies are looking for a passionate and motivated individual to join the team in the role of SugarCRM Inside Sales Executive; at their family run business this is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in the Technology and Software industry. To be successful you will need to have the drive required to meet and exceed customer expectations, build internal and external relationships and deliver excellent customer service.
Duties of the SugarCRM Inside Sales Executive
- Identify SugarCRM opportunities, generate interest and develop new opportunities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new prospects and existing clients through high level client interaction
- Make outbound calls to cold call lists
- Qualify target customers, obtaining client contact and business information, record names and addresses of prospects contacted
- Work closely with sales team to agree the call strategy and have a sufficient understanding of the marketing material being followed up though the calls
- Accurately update and maintain CRM system and pipeline
- Conduct Online Demonstrations/Webinars with Prospects
Requirements of the role
- Clear and Professional Telephone Manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Quality focus
- Client focus
- Sound IT skills across Microsoft Office and a confident approach to new systems
- Confident in generating new leads
- Previous experience of cold calling for lead generation, telesales, telemarketing and appointment setting desirable
- A great working environment
- £16,500 per annum + uncapped commission.
- 37 ½ Hours a week.
- Training and Support throughout your career