We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual to join the team in the role of Digital Marketing Executive; at their family run business this is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in the Technology and Software industry. To be successful you will need to have the drive required to meet and exceed customer expectations, build internal and external relationships and deliver excellent customer service.
The Digital Marketing Executive will work alongside management and be responsible for the strategic management and execution of the website and online marketing initiatives to support the lead generation, branding and social media objectives of the organisation. Proactively leveraging innovative online techniques and programs to ensure the organisation is maximising its online presence.
Duties of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing and growing the existing email list.
- Good understanding on setting up funnels and automated emails.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Managing all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and any paid advertising associated.
- Working alongside management for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing revenues.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Requirements of the role
- Experience managing Google PPC, SEO, Social Meda ads and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, excel at handling multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience in growing and engaging an online audience via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and blogs.
- Strong analytics: You must understand how to measure the effectiveness of online.
What we offer
- A great working environment
- Competitive salary and excellent working environment. May have the opportunity to travel with the role.
- 37 ½ Hours a week.
- Training and Support throughout your career